The video above tells you what you need to know. Here’s some extra info you may find useful.
• WE ARE A “DAILY, COMPETITIVE” CLUBHOUSE: That means you need to actively contribute to the weekly clubhouse goals by winning 1v1 games or by doing daily challenges that have a blue clubhouse medal icon on them. New members will be kicked if they don’t put up any points within 24 hours of joining the clubhouse. It’s fine to take 3 or 4 days off from the game, but get your 50 clubhouse points first. If you go into Friday with 0-10 points and you haven’t logged in for several days, you’ll probably be removed from the clubhouse. Logging in daily just to check for clubhouse pack purchases doesn’t count as being active.
• EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONTRIBUTE: Everyone needs 50 clubhouse points by 10pm on Friday to stay. That translates to 25 wins per week during power hour. If that’s too much of a time commitment for you, we’re probably not the best fit for each other. Exceptions will be made for members who reach out to us ahead of time. Please note that duels are just for fun between clubhouse members and do not count towards your weekly clubhouse point total.
• DOUBLE YOUR POINTS: Our POWER HOUR is set for 8 to 9PM every day. All single player wins during that window count for 2 points, rather than just 1. As an FYI, you can get all 50 clubhouse points in an hour or less, using a combination of Daily Challenges, tournaments and play mode during Power Hour.
• CLUBHOUSE REWARDS: The game week runs Saturday to Saturday and clubhouse rewards become available at 11:00pm central time on Saturday night. After reaching 2,000 clubhouse points, our weekly rewards are as follows: 3,000 silver coins, 75 gold bars, a GOLD pack, RUBY pack, SAPPHIRE pack and a DIAMOND pack. Players that come up short of 50 points when the week resets will be removed from the clubhouse without receiving any rewards. For us, reaching diamond pack rewards every week isn’t enough. Our goal is to hit 2,500 out of 2,500 clubhouse points regularly.
• BE ACTIVE AND RESPECTFUL: We expect everyone to be active within the clubhouse. We would like everyone to be contributing in chat and on Discord, dueling, playing in-house tourneys and sharing replays. We’re here to have fun. Be polite: say please and thank you, “nice shot” if someone aces you in a duel. Comment on other people’s replays just like you’d want other people to comment on yours. Rudeness towards other players or constant complaining won’t be tolerated. Let’s steer clear of the serious stuff that gets people arguing on social media.
• NAME CHANGES: We strongly encourage everyone to use a customized name in the game. It’s much easier for people to remember a custom name rather than something like “Player 23986”. If you do change your name after joining the clubhouse, please let us know so we know who you are. Also, if you change your name to something we think is inappropriate, we will ask you one time to change it. If you do not comply, you will be removed from the clubhouse. Thanks!
• DUEL ETIQUETTE: People have asked us, so here’s the answer. If you’re a level 9 and one of our level 7 or 8 guys challenges you to a duel, should you use Magnesis? Probably not. Be a good sport and put together a duel bag that levels the playing field. Also, if the person you’re dueling gets an ace, don’t quit. Finish out the hole and let the clubhouse see the replay of their shot. It’s not just about winning or losing. People can learn how to approach different holes from watching replays.
• RANKS: MVP = Players with 50 clubhouse points in current and/or previous week, Member = Players who have just joined the clubhouse. Note: new players that have joined us with the majority of their weekly clubhouse points already in-hand will not be promoted until the following week. Points go to the clubhouse you earned them with and they are not transferable to us.